Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Lola's 6 months-old today!!! Weeeeeeeehooooooooo!! :))))))
She is now 66cm and she's 7,4kg... she's taken almost 1 kg in a month! The Doc said she was doing really well (which I knew! :P hehe). I asked him about her food, should I go on nursing her or not. I told him I did not mind stopping or not, what matters is what's the best for Lola.
And he told me if I did not mind I should go on nursing her! Jeeeez, I'm breaking records (actually no, not really, we're a few "octobrettes" still nursing our treasures, some only nursing them.. while I also give Lola artificial milk+vegetables and fruits too).

He told me then I could add to Lola's menus 30g of meet, 180g of vegetables, etc etc... Too complicate for me! And Lola won't eat that much! I'll follow Lola's rythm and that's all :P

So what has changed in a month for Lola? The bursts of laugh, there are a lot of them now! We've made a lil film during one of dem and I think I'll put it online, her giggles are so so cute!
She also "talks" in her own way, making high-pitch sounds, purring sometimes, roaring like a baritone too. You really feel she makes sentences. It's very funny.
She now smiles to any granny in the street who stops to tell "how cute your boy is!" (I've given up telling Lola was a goil, the best is to avoid long conversation or I'd never get back at home!)
She also starts to accept that I feed her with a spoon, but it's not yet her favourite thing.
She's greedy for milk, not so much for the rest. But it takes time, she's discovering all that :)
I need to find on ebay or somewhere a parc for her, because she's getting too big for her baby chair and I can't let her on the parquet. That would be practical for me when i have to let her alone for a minute. It's hard carrying her while cooking or feeding joe or watever:)

Anyway, enough of blablas, here's Lola's April gallery (with a very proud popa and moma as usual!)












No comments: