Monday, April 21, 2003

Watta busy weekend!
I've almost finished writing all the "informations" section for my website (info about the paintings, prints, how to purchase, warranty stuff, packing, shipping, etc.). It takes a loooot of time to chose the details about how you want your biz working. And as much time to write it down! (sore fingers here!)
I'll have to re-read and complete the french and english version, then we'll translate all that in German. It's long!
I've also finished correcting my story for children. I'll start the drawings soon I hope.
Where's time hidding?

We've also built some *action plan* for the house in Bretagne. "how do we start", "when", "where", etc etc.
We're going to start taking rendez-vous with banks this week. Then knowing how much we can borrow, we'll know what price we can accept for the house.
It's the first step of that long journey in the kingdom of *adventurousbutfuckingkewllifeland* :)

It may happen that we can't borrow enough at all because I don't work at the moment.
We'll see and we'll do what's necessary then.
RoaaaaaaaaaaaRRRrrRRRRrRRR

No comments: