Sunday, April 27, 2003

We're breaking records... not really actually. It's just half past midnight and we haven't had any diner yet, but it's just about to be ready.
I woke up 2 hours before my lazy otters (I luuuuv otters!!!) to paint, then started my *mamaday*, till 10.00 pm when Martin brought Lola to bed. Then I could paint again, till now.
I'm a bit tired but it's not too bad.

Shietroo! I hear some shrimpette!!

(woooooooosh)

(back)

Lola has just woken up, with big tears and screams. She never does that during the night, maybe the teef are coming.
We've changed her, given her a bottle of water with some honey and other relaxing plants. She's sleeping again .
I think i'm dead now!
hehe

Funny how days can look so short and long at the same time :P

Night night crazy World, sweet dreams to your passengers **~~*^* * *

No comments: