Monday, May 05, 2003

How kewl to have a digital camera, I took about, I dunno, 150 pics!!! ...and discovered how it felt to be a japanese tourist :P
Our weekend was rilly great, though we had a stormy weather for 2 days!
Before telling more about the weekend, here are a few pics I took (I hurry before Lola wakes up!!)


Lola's first hat :)
I'm Xtremly careful when there's sun, I avoid any direct contact which leads to acrobatic but protective positions from me sometimes**~~* *


Lola's fascinated with cats, here with Charlie, Marie's beauDiful cat


Martin and Lola in front of the house, with the typical Bretagne's blue windows


Eva (my niece, 5 years-old.. isn't she tall!) pretending, as usual, to be very tired during a walk. With Jeremy, half-bro:)


Eva, pretending (again yeah) she's praying (I asked her :P). Just beside is a beauDiful lil church


Martin, Lola and Eva, running in a bulls' field to take a short cut (and me running with the cam!!!)


Eva running near the Rance river. Lovely pic!!! (taken by Martin!)


Lola's adorable red cheeks after the walk


Martin and Jeremy having their first aperitif


A door just behind a tiny church... very inspiring and protecting certainly faeries!

No comments: