Thursday, May 08, 2003

I'm still very active on the website dedicated to pregnant women and mamas :-)))
I've just had contact with a young mom, whose life is rilly terrible. Married to a guy whose attitude has completly changed during the pregnancy. Since then, for whatever reason, he's harrassing her morally speaking. I had no idea really about what could be moral harrassment. Well, I did not imagine it could go that far. I'm not going into details here, but I can say this young mama is ready to leave with her baby even though she is scared to death.
She's asking for help and advice from other mamas. She does not want to do anything that could be held against her after her departure. So she has to be just a bit more patient before doing anything.

I cannot stand a mama and her baby can live such things. It is so much "against nature"!!!!

When I see that I somehow always wonder how these women can involve with such guys. I mean, a person is not white one day and black the other.. You should be able to "feel" how a person really is after a while.
And I always tell myself I'd prefer being alone 10000000 times more than getting *involved* with a guy in which i'm not totally confident.
But I noooooooooooooe Love can rilly makes us blind.

Now I find it very very VERRRRY courageous to get up one day and to say "stop! I don't want this life anymore". It's already hard for any of us to do it normally... but for a new mama with a newborn baby, I find it... fantastic. **~~*^* * * *^^* *

No comments: