Saturday, May 31, 2003

Martin's still rilly sick. His temperature is now of 39.6°.. I told him if he reaches 40, that will be beyond my nurse's power (g)... I'll call the *night doc*.
I thought I had busy days, but I did not know what it meant to take care of baby AND a sick hubby!
It sounds stoopid but the fact I cannot ask Martin to carry Lola for a minute makes a huge difference to my days. I'm dead!

But then, I'm having a glass of white milk while typing this bloggie AND cooking for Martin (it seems I never have the chance to do one thing only at a time).
I hope he'll get better tomorrow because Martin cannot stand to not be able to cuddle his lil princess (but no probbie to cuddle his *queen*.. hehe... I told him I won't catch what he had and that he has nothing to say against that because I am the nurse! :P)

No comments: