Sunday, June 29, 2003

We've just visited Arnaud and Pauline today. Arnaud is the future godfather of the shrimpette :-)))
And they're about to join (well, on next february!) the extended circle of *newparentssoonstucktoshortnights* !

Arnaud seems to wonder a lot about his role as a father. How will he manage to create a relationship with the baby during the pregnancy, how will he find his "place" between the baby and the mom, etc etc.
I don't find it that easy for men. But not more for women! hehe
Hmmm, I think during the pregnancy it's important for the future papa to be able to caress the belly, to talk to it if he wants, to try to feel the baby moving and to follow his/her movements. I mean it's important to feel the baby "physically". Because blahblahs are not enough.

It must be a bit frustrating to not be caring the baby. But at the same time, if I remember, I managed to put words on every "physical" sensation I was feeling during the pregnancy. So finally it was not my belly anymore. It was our belly. Hehe **~~* ^* *^^* *

Communication and sharing is the secret, don't you think?

No comments: