Tuesday, July 01, 2003

I can't imagine end of next week we're in Bretagne...till the 28th!
Yes that sounds like paradise... specially when I compare with last year when I was as round as a jelly ball, when I already had contractions, when Martin was also losing his job, and when I had the worst toothaches!!!
That was a bit heavy huh.

But this year is ZE year! I even feel I might win lottery soon, it's a good sign ;-)
What will I do first with the $$$? I'd find a huge expensive farmlike house or castle and invite those I love for REAL holidays! RoaaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRR

Anyway, till I win the lottery, I already get these holidays. Fookin kewl.

I will naturally bring my liliputian one (laptop) with me to follow my biz websites, and to update my bloggies regularly (yup, you won't get rid of me that easily :P)

No comments: