Sunday, August 31, 2003

I think the Frawnch rugger team has found its secret weapon: tight t-shirts!
(fainting)

Well it seems it's the new rule now, wearing this kind of t-shirt. I think yes, they're much more practical, hm, professionnal yeah, hm, well, way more sexy too! hehe
I've tried to find a good pic to show you, but I've only found this:



(refainting)

And I've not even talked of the results of yesterday!
The boys have succeeded against the Roastbeef team, which hadn't happen in a whole LONG year!!!!
(despite an interesting Roastbeef tactic: a member from the English staff ran between one of our boys and the ball while the boy was lining up a first-half conversion!)

Well, this victory is a sign for the World cup I tell you! Mwaaaaahahahaha

I just wonder about this match we've watched, why do they call it "friendly match"? LOL ... because it was far from being really the case, as usual ;-)

No comments: