Sunday, August 31, 2003

It's about 8.00 am and everybody's snoring in the house :-)
It's been, I don't know, one hour and a half that I'm awake... Our day will be busy busy with Lola's Baptism, so I wanted to get relaxing time before everything starts.
I luuuuve these peaceful moments when the sun is rising and I'm having my first cawffees, listening to guuuud music (evanescence), surfing a bit on the web while Joe's purring on my knees :-)))

But it's bloody cold this morning! I'm sure it's not even 10°C right now!
Eeeeck, that makes my dressing plans more complicate suddenly :P

We've meet the priest twice and he's fine.
He's younger than Martin, which is kinda funny. He seems to really love his job too. You know he's not like old priest who are too austere, he seems so eager to spread his faith that you've to stop him sometimes or he loses himself in passionate talks :-)

I just worry for one thing though... The Church usually asks that the godfather and godmother be baptized too. This time the Godmother is not and the priest yesterday talked about it for hours to come to a point: he'll give more importance to the godfather during the celebration. He said it was for respect about the godmother's convictions. He won't ask her to do all the ritual, just part of it.
And Martin finds that great that he does it because he "respects* the fact that Emmanuelle is not a *believer*.
And I feel behind this great "respect", it's only a way to exclude a bit Emanuelle from the ceremony because she is not part of the Church. You see?!!!

Anyway, I hope he will be diplomatic during the ceremony. That bothers me a bit!

I'm very happy to celebrate that today, with close friends and close family.
There should be about 30 people.

I hope all will be fine between my mama and papa. Divorced parents is a real probbie for children when it comes to official ceremonies. You *nooooooe* they're not happy to see each other, so they make efforts. I'll also have to keep an eye as sual on my grand-mama who could bite my dad anytime. Same as usual. And it's boring!!!!

Anyway, after the ceremony we all go at my mama's for other festivities (champ', etc etc).

I hope that Lola will enjoy her day, at least I'm sure she'll be happy dancing with her hands when we'll sing in the church! hehe **~~* *^* *

No comments: