Tuesday, August 19, 2003

My memory of smells...

Some toxic wood varnish
... my grand-father is in his workroom, my grand-mother is cooking jam, my sister and I would like to spend more time with our lil friends. sigh

catweewee
...we're spending days at a family friend's. She gets tons of cats. One day we bring her back a dead kitten we found on the road. We knew she would burry him. We also knew she'd get sea-sick seeing it. Nasty lil thingies we were (g)

honeysuckle
...we're running down the path, we cross the only street of the village and we go up towards the woods where there is this little church. Boys are waiting for us behind the chapel there. It should be fun.

medication with strawberry flavor
...I get much fever, but there is this wedding and I'm one of the little bridesmaids. My dress is really pretty I think. My grand mother keeps telling me if I take the medication I'll be able to get up. I resist. I can't drink it. I won't wear my dress, it's not fair.

white glue in colored pot
...She's just near me today. The mistress talks loudly but I can't focus on anything else than her. She's eating her pot of glue. She does it all the time. And that's only one of her numerous disgusting eccentricities!

.........

My world of smells...

skin
my other half, my shrimpette, my mama, my grand-mother

burning wood
family, friends, family castle, warmth

the rain
my bed, my man, my home, the woods, mushrooms, moss, fairies

the metro
infection

monoi
sun, summer, skin, sensuality

Chanel perfumes
old rich boring women wearing too much make up, too many jewels

cinnamon
xmas, adventure, unknown islands

etc etc
**~~*^* *^^* *~~~**^*




No comments: