Thursday, August 14, 2003

Nooooooooooooooooo
I mean YEAHHHHHHHHHHH
hehe

We get the loan for the house!!!!!
It was our last chance and it worked!
weeehooooooooooooooo!

It's too too kewl to be troooe, my heart is beating quickly, all that means our life is going to change!
I feel like jumping in the air with a tiny parachute... hehe... exciting and stressing!!!
Exciting because I can already feel the keys of the house in my pocket, stressing because our debt ratio is going to be actually too high.
I feel we're going to eat pasta for a few years!

Ok so now next step is getting the written proposal from the bank (in 10 days), with the inrestest level (crossing bits so that it's not too high....).

We're forcing doors to reach our everest, risky but .... is there any other way than taking risks?

No comments: