Saturday, September 20, 2003

Here's what's giving me nightmares!
We have this Crime Stories ("infamous criminals" category) stuff on tv since a few weeks.

Each time I watch one, I run all around the flat screaming it's too awful and horrible.
Martin can't understand I watch this if I can hardly stand 5 minutes of it.
hehe

It's just like each time I hope to find explanations (no excuses!) for the behaviour of such or such criminal. I refuse to think that some human beings are bad by nature.
Yeah I'm following a kind of philosophical quest in here :P

But, the facts prove me I'm totally wrong. I got really shocked by how far a criminal could go.
The Hannibal Lecter from the fiction is actually a real lamb in comparison with the real criminals. And just the idea, that reality is much more terrible than the fiction, really shocks me.

I still think we're all born *good* by nature and that the society and inapropriate relationships make someone bad.
But I still get doubts when I see these guys. They rilly look like born with evil in dem.

Anyway, I really prefer to stick to my much more pleasant fictions and I wanna think the only super heroes we need are such ones:


(PS: Martin, it's my favourite Miss Marple, no way I put the one you prefer!!!! hehe)

No comments: