Monday, September 01, 2003

I often hear religion leads to bloody wars, etc etc.
And I understand that point of view. Though it's the men who use the religious excuse who lead the bloody wars!

I also hear sometimes that the believers are very often intolerant.
//oOAnd it happens that the most intolerant ones I've met lately were atheists! They (these ones at least) build a wall around themselves and on this wall it's written "don't even try talking about your fookin *faith* because I DON'T BELIEVE" or "look at dem stoopid BLIND believers, they always *need* to invent a religion!" or (and this is the best! :P) "gimme the PROOF that Gawd exists!"

Well I'm not asking them either proves that Gawd do not exist! LOL
Why is it hard for some of dem to respect people who believe in something? Do they ever ask themselves if there might not be a different reality? No, I think not. And I think it's way more easy to not believe than the other way (in my case at least :-).

Grrrmmmphhhhhhh :-)

No comments: