Monday, September 29, 2003

It's been a busyyyyy weekend!
A proof: I've had almost no time to surf! (eeeeeeck)

It's just that I've been working hard (but rilly :P).
I've added a new section in my Gallery: *Illustrations*!

Since I might not be quickly a millionaire just selling my paintings, I hope to get real work one day as an illustrator.
But nobody will ask for me if they don't *know* what kind of illustrations I can do.
It's the problem with the lack of professionnal experience, you've to find ways to convince. And as I am a new born baby in the field of illustration, i gotta find tricks ;-)

For many reasons, illustrating is a very exciting work for me.

The 2 first illustrations you can find below concern 2 classic fairy tales.
Most of my illustrations (but not all) will deal with the worlds of children. Illustrations of fairy tales and books. But there will also be illustrations of myths and legends.

So much to do, so little time!!!!!


Bluebeard

Sleeping Beauty

No comments: