Wednesday, September 10, 2003

I've already confessed in here that i'm an oooold fan of Sarah Kay's books (and no, I've not changed my mind, Martin :P).

I've learnt that Sarah Kay was from Oz (weeeeee!) and that she had started to draw to entertain her child who was badly ill.
I can feel now even more clearly the healing spirit behind her drawings **~~*^* *

Well, the fact is that I wannnnnnnnna a collection of Sarah's books for Lola (and I :P).
But strangely, I cannot find any of them in shops here, no more chance with amazon or priceminister, etc.

Hmm.

And today I've discovered that her books had not been published in France since 1981!!!!
I could smell her books were going to be collectors!!!!!
So I'm looking for Sarah's books. If anyone finds one (waving madly), please don't forget me!

The only way I could find 3 Sarah Kay's was on the French ebay. I'm waiting very impatiently now for the last minute to put my price for the auctions! :P

No comments: