Thursday, September 25, 2003

Mom came earlier, bringing a few presents to Lola and a book for me.
Mom never offers me books, that was kinda unusual... As much unusual as the book she offered me.
It's was Madonna's English Roses.



lol !
Yup mom, 53 years old, offering a children's book to her 29 years-old daughter!
I feel like a woman, a mama, a partner, a hard worker, a lazy goil, etc.... thank gawd, mom is here to remind me I'm all that + a child somehow, somewhere :P

Well I was happy because I wouldn't have bought it. Yet, I was interested in it because ok, I'm an ooooold fan of the Goil since aaaaaages (yup yup)... and I'm now a kind of children's books writer...! Professional curiosity, see!

Hmm, I've not read it yet, but the topic does not interest me at all (about a lil goil too pretty to get friends... -rolling eyes-).
The drawings are nice, but more like *fashion drawings* than anything else.

Anyway, mom went on telling me "You've noticed, Madonna is not provocative at all anymore with her children's books"!
Argggg, my mom talking of one of my teenage years' idol.
It's like... there are words you don't like to hear from your parents' mouff. Like sex stuff, or statements about *your* idols (madonna's being replaced by some metallica or s.o.a.d, I think I'm safe now).

I could not help reacting quickly to keep Madonna in *my world* (does that make sense? lol).
"But mom, she's STILL very provocative, she's given 2 big fench kisses to other goils lately!!!"
"Grrrrrrrmmmmmmmmphhhhh"
"See! She's not like a granny yet!!!"

Phewwwww

Yup, I had just reacted as I would have 15 years ago.
hehe
That feels funny to be a *child*!

PS: mom seriously advised me to contact Madonna for the illustration of her next book .... LMAO!!! Moms are unique!

No comments: