Saturday, September 13, 2003

Nooooooooo, I've messed up everything with the last auctions about sarah kay's books!!!

I was there in time, ok, and waited patiently with a devil smile for the very last minute before raising!

My stooopid smile quickly faded away when I saw the price going up and up and up.
I mean, who cares about "sarah kay's books" except me, huh? !!!!! :P
rilly....
(shaking head)

Anyway, at 1 minute 17 seconds, I decide myself and hurry to put my price. But then what do I read? "if you want to register, click here"!
Arggggg, maybe 60 seconds left, I gotta hurrrrrrrrrrrry!
I type all the data and *grrrmmmphhhle* (new verb, I warn ya :P) when I see they also need my birthdate etc.
Finally I click on the register button.
And what do I read?
"you've already registered, have you forgotten your password?"

Arrrrrrrrrggggggggg
Fooooook, yes I remember now I had registered already!

(where was my head, i'm still looking for it btw)

And what about my auction now????
Kaput
Away
Over
Finished
Hasta la vista, baby

SIGH!!!!!

And I've got the confirmation her books were not published at all anymore.
(so yusss Penny one, pulease, keep your eyes open for me :P)

Martin thinks I'm even more interested in her books now that i know they're rare and demanded (G)
Weeeeeeeell, nene it's not the reason!!!!
Mwaaaaahahaha

No comments: