Friday, September 05, 2003

The ol' narcissistic badger (yeah, nobody's perfect!) is starting happily her weekend!

I might have found a good way to sell paintings online (till I do it on my website.... one day.... sooner or LATER!). Much better than ebay, it's a website who gathers artists and freely offer to expose their paintings to be sold!
I've just subscribed and I hope they won't consider my style too, too "out of the classic line" (which is a-l-w-a-y-s the case for us, "fantasy artists"... not enough realistic, not enough abstract or too much of this and that.... ). All the last galleries I've contacted lately considered my paintings could not be put in any of their categories, sooooooooo.... I could not show dem!

But this time it might work :-)

Tomorrow we go for a family lunch that will celebrate autumn and shellfish, doesn't that sound really appropriate?!!!

When I think a month ago it was above 40°C here and that now we're already wearing woolen pullovers and thick socks...!
Are we going to get extreme type of weather then? very cold and very hot?
We'll see and we'll adapt :)

No comments: