Saturday, October 25, 2003

Et voilĂ !
While I'm enjoying a very *comfortable* weekend with my lil family, others are out to defend their ideas and freedom :-)))



I wonder sometimes how much I would get involved to "save the world", as these people do (that's what I think at least).
Isn't it too selfish to think about our own happiness and pleasure before anything else?
Of course it is.
Then should I spent my weekends *saving the world* (involving in associations, etc)?

I've often think about it and I believe the best is doing a lil something at least to participate. Like writting a bloggie? well, maybe after all. But that is a minimum :P

I also think you cannot make the world better if you do not take care of your own family but rather involve in whatever humanitarian associations.

I wanna make my lil family the happiest, do that make me an active defensor of our lil planet?
hehe

....
I think: YES!

No comments: