Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Getting pierced ears.
Yeah why not? My ears have been pierced 8 times anyway, so, yeah, dat's kewl, I like it. And well, I like piercing in general.

*but*
Having your baby's ears pierced is something different!
And when I said to this group of mamas I would never ever do that to my shrimpette, they looked at me with big eyes, as if I had just told them I go to church every sunday!
(I never go to church!)

Rilly, I'm kinda shocked these mamas did not think one second that maybe their baby do not want to get pierced ears.... and that even if there's only little pain... there IS pain! And it takes more than 3 days to heal!

I respect their choice but I really wonder about the motivations. Because a baby with pierced ears is cute? maybe, ok.
But just the idea of a baby suffering this lil pain for the pleasure of their parents make me shiver.

Lola will have to ask it and insist a lot before we accept... and not before 12 years-old!!!! (as she won't get any boyfriend before 18 years-old!!!! Mwahahaha)

(joking)
(about the boyfriend!)

No comments: