Thursday, October 09, 2003

**~~* *Joyeux premier anniversaire à toi, ma petite chérie!**~~* *




I've spent a fantabizooby year with the shrimpette and her papa. I'm so happy to have lost my job last year you know! Yes, because otherwise I would have never believed how wonderful it could be to take care of your child all da time.
Friends often tell me they admire me for staying at home with Lola. LOL. If they only *knewwwwwww* :-)))))


I can tell now that Lola and I have found a good balance. I take her to these associations where children gather to play with the parents around, I dedicate her as much time as I can to play and show her the world around, and I work on my illustrations and paintings projects.
...A purrrfect balance to me


A year ago, I was to spend 10 hours in the birth room followed by a night spent in a tiny room with 4 other people who had just been operated in emergency, a first night separated from my shrimpette.
Well, I'm happy that this is past ! :P
It's just that now that I've had time to think and re-think about the birth, I believe the euphoria brought by the arrival of the shrimpette made me forget for a time the hard moment I had in the clinic. This first night without my baby, without being able to feel her and to feed her, then the lack of room for 2 days..!!!!


But yes, I nooooooe, those are only details in comparison with the happiness we've been living with our treasure since a year and 9 months now
:-))))**~~*^* * *^^* *


For all who hesitate to have a baby.... I can say there is never an appropriate time to get a baby. You can always say you've not enough money, not enough time, you have career plans, etc. But these reasons will never disappear. So, as soon as you *feel* it, just go blindy and confidently for it!!!!

RoaaaaaaaaaRRRrrrrRRRRR

I feel a bit exhausted physically, I guess the 8 months breast-feeding did not help to recover quickly. But it might be possible that as soon as my body gives its agreement (I hope before the end of next year, but who knows)... we'll consider the question of a second shrimp or shrimpette!**~~*^* **^* ** *^^* *

No comments: