Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I've heard thousands of protesters (against Iraq's occupation I think?) are expected in London next week!
:-)))

The situation is not easy. I wouldn't enjoy being in the shoes of Tony Blair at the moment...
Of course an Iraq without Saddam is better. There's no comparison possible, yes. So weeee *pacifists* are forced to recognized there was no other way than using war to get rid of him?
I still can't agree with that for hundreds of reasons.

We talked of that last weekend, in a sober moment (;-), and we agreed that one of the means that could have helped the Iraqi would have been to stop the embargo years ago. That only was a way to starve the population, deprive it of the means to go against the power and support finally Saddam's dictatorship.

Anyway, I wish the American soldiers to be back at home as soon as possible. It must be terrible overthere.
I'd be the mama of one of dem, I'd go there take my son under the arm and take the liver out of anyone who would try to stop me (lol, did I say I was a pacifist?! ;-)

No comments: