Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Just a month before Xmas, time's driving a very fast red car, huh!!!

There gonna be so much to do till then... I luuuuuve Xmas, its colours and lights and cinnamon smells and warm spirit.
But I wish Santa Claus could be around more often because finding presents is pretty boring.



One sure thing is that I won't run for shopping, no desire... and no $$$ !
With such a big family and 3 xmas to celebrate (one in Hamburg, one with each of my divorced parents' families), we gotta be inventive, I tell you.
Martin and I agree to make a papier mâché Xmas this year!!! We gonna create papier mâché angels and faeries and devils... I just cross bits so that we get the time and talent!!!!

I usually spoil my papier mâché sculptures once I paint dem. I make them so kitsh that nobody would like to show them! lol

Anyway, Martin and I have different technics, that's very funny. We've started to build "bodies" yesterday while watching Terminator 3 (the kind of movie that allows multitasking :P)

No comments: