Thursday, November 20, 2003

A purrrfect day is a day where I'm able to multitask.
Yup, i've just realized that. Kinda scary and stressing, but it works that way for me.

Today was not a purrfect one, I've been a mama at 400%, and it is just too much. Lola was in bad mood, she hasn't slept more than 40 minutes in the whole day (usually she makes heaven's naps of 2 hours), so I've had no time at all to do anything more than taking care of my princess.

And I need a 2 hours break, to relax and work (work is even more relaxing than taking care of a devilish 1 year-old shrimpette, rilly rilly ;-).
Now it's about midnight, and I'm not in the mood to start anything.

Tomorrow will be another day, huh :-)

Now... while I've been monotasking, the shrimpette has shown huge qualities for the multitaskin thingie... see:


watchin the teleBubbies+having her boDle+givin a massage to Joe!

I'm a proud mama!!!
RoaaaaaaaaRRRRRRRR
hehe

No comments: