Friday, November 14, 2003

Today I wanna defend the right and freedom to be SLOWWWwwwwww.

I often see and hear old people apologizing because they just can't hurry.
I think that's kinda terrible because finally they are sorry for what they are: creatures who need time, persons who wish their body could always obey their desires.

So they're sorry for being too slow, sorry for not walking quickly enough, sorry for not always understanding quickly what they're told.

And I still wonder why we all put so much pressure on them since we will all visit these slow lands one day. We should feel concerned.
And I don't know but... sometimes we should even try to be slow ourselves.
Sitting down and relaxing.
Enjoying, for instance, looking at a lil Breton snail making the trip of his life **~~*^* * *

No comments: