Thursday, December 04, 2003

Argggg, the full story is complicate, but the more it goes, the more I really can't stand notaries!

Did you know that notary was the only profession in France that makes CONSTANT profit?!!!!!

(gimme my bazooooka)

Because I'm maaaaaaad yes!
We've asked our notary to sign for us for the house.
We pay him for that too.
But he tries to make us accept that all the papers get signed by the opposite side, by the notary of the sellers. (we learnt that via mail).
Ya follow me?
And we don't want that at ALL!

Because our notary does not want to move his ass on a friday afternoon, we're getting more delay.
I can't believe it.
We call him again tomorrow morning and if he does not react in 10 seconds to defend ofur interests, we go there asap.
The probbie was that we had no time right now to go to Bretagne, but if it's getting baaaaaad, we won't hesitate!
RoaRRRRRR

No comments: