Saturday, December 06, 2003

My in-laws are coming later today and stay for 5 days in Paris (which explain why I woke up at 6.30 to clean the flat... eeeeeeeeeeeck! That can't happen more than once a year, I tell ya! hehe)
They haven't seen Lola since August and 3 months in a baby's life is huge! I can't wait to see them discovering all the lil changes, and I hope Lola will get used again to them quickly :-))) **~~*^* * *^^* *

Oh and they come from Hamburg by car... and they leave by plane.
Yup.
They let their (our?) car here.
They actually have sold us their car!!!! Woooohoooooooooooooo!!!!
We've been looking for a second-hand car but quickly Martin's parents worried we could find a not so good car (with techie probbies) and offered to sell us their car (they were to buy a new one). For -you can imagine- a VERY interesting price! A *parent's price* (haaaaa parents, what would we do without them!!!!).

Our future car is almost as a new one, and very practical for a lil family who gonna travel a lot!
Her design is kinda unusual and weird, and cute, which I like for a car. Oh and it is SO SO comfortable inside, you can't imagine!
We're so lucky!!!!!
I gotta find a name for her now, it's urgent. I can't arrive and just say "hello, my car"! neeeeeee

No comments: