Thursday, January 01, 2004

It seems that a 1st of January is a pretty appropriate day to sit down and think about how to make one's dreams come true or just how you wanna improve your life.

2003 has been a good good year and I wish 2004 will prove to be even beDer :-)

I gotta thank the Universe for what 2003 brought me! Family happiness, pretty good health, great time with friends, new friends, beginning of my professional carreer as a painter/illustrator, a hobbit's house, an adorable car, new pairs of shoes (hehe...I'm such a material goil!)
Thank you Thank you Thank you Mr/Mrs Universe!

Now let's see in my box of whishes what I've hidden!

... great times for Lola! She has changed so much and is now like a sponge, absorbing all what she sees and hears, it's simply wonderful to see her growing up that way!

...maybe giving Lola a lil bro or sis, who knows!!!

...works on our hobbit's house. If all the main (BIG) works could be done this year, that would be great!

...more party times in Hamburg (Gawd, are we getting addicted to that again?!! hehe)

...summer holidays with German friends in Bretagne. We've a group of friends (including some musicians...bagpipe players) from Hamburg who dream about spending holidays in Bretagne! They're all checking if they can join next summer. That would be terrific!

...other many happy times chatting online with the DHNers and DHNettes

...more professional contacts

...maybe winning more than 1 euro with the lottery :P


I'm sure I've forgotten a LOT of wishes, but if all that could happen, it would be already Heaven!!!!
**~~**^^* *~~~** ^* * * *

No comments: