Sunday, January 25, 2004

Well, that specific bloggie is not supposed to interest anyone, so jump into the other one, yes yes! :P

That's with such topics that I realize I really use blogs as a journal. Not as a real communication tool.

By the way, I think there are two kinds of blogwriters.... :

1) the talentuous, generous and creative ones, those who will spend a lil more time than others to find the last joke, the last groovy topic to entertain their readers.

2) the self-centered ones, to whom I belong, those who write about their life, exciting or boring, they don't care. What matters is what happens to them. And among these, some think their life can be shared like a soap-opera on tv. They want a regular audience, there is a part of exhibition here. Others, and I situate myself here, just see their bloggie as a way to sit down and relax a minute with oneself. If it can improve communication with relatives or friends, great. If it does not, it's not a real problem. We write for ourselves, selfishly but honestly.

Anyway, I was to forget I wanted to ask the Universe in some kind of official way (then in a bloggie -why not-) to help me find a new GOOOOOD gyno!!!!
My regular one works too far away, I'm forced to change.
And rilly, you goils noooooooooooooooooe what I talk about, finding a new gyno is NOT easy!

My last one was a man, I'm going to chose a woman. Just for a change.
Ok, but that does not help me to find a GOOOOD one!
Damn!

No comments: