Saturday, January 03, 2004

We've celebrated Xmas with my mama's family on the 1st and my papier-mache faeries had to be ready!
So I think I've spent more time working on them than sleeping this week.

I was happy with the result, when you have them in front of you, all smiling, they really look like about sharing a new joke!
They've all got elven names, the translation of their new mama or papa's name.
It really broke my heart to give them... and to separate them! I've promised to myself for the next ones (on which I've already started to work), they won't go away alone, always 2 by 2, minimum!

And people really loved them! And besides, like the cherry on the cake, they asked me where I bought them!!! Which was pretty satisfying for my lil tired (I've been workin on dem since november!) hands ;-)


No comments: