Wednesday, February 04, 2004

2h33 of work!!!
Thank you my Shrimpette!!!!
Lola is still having her nap (something she had somehow forgotten to do lately) and I have finished the first x-tra works I gotta do for the book.
The guy who's dealing with all the visual part of the book asked me if I could paint lil thingies (buderflies, moons, stars) to be added around the text.
And I've just finished that! Gawd, I've been working in such a hurry that I feel all the muscles in my back and arms completly tensed (Martin gonna have fine work tonight :P)

I have also to add 2, 3 thingies on each illustrations... (grrrmmmppphhh... and I'm not even paid for that!!)... but I cannot start before they send me back the original paintings (which is kewl, I have enough to do with other stuff right now!!!)

No comments: