Friday, February 27, 2004

And there you go, extremist Catholics, also the extreme right party here ask (loudly) that Mel's movie be distributed.
I'm fed up with extremists, they're going again to "intellectually" steal another cultural event (a movie in that case). They're going to spoil it.

Then it will be an attack from the anti-religious extremists, attacking Religion and Faith in general.

What could be just another movie, maybe and probably interesting, is going to be used by extremists as a weapon. That makes me really mad.

I knew I needed to grmmmpppphhhhhhhhhhh a bit this week!!!! ;-)
But I hope I'm not grmmphhhhing for nothing... I hope I'm defending a right cause (cultural freedom?) with this movie. Something I won't be able to confirm before I can watch it!!!

grrrmmmppphhhhhh!
hehe

No comments: