Friday, February 13, 2004

Oh, it's Friday and we're on a 13th!!!!
Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Have you ever watched the series Friday the 13th? or the Freddies? Texas chainsaw massacre? or any movie of such kind?
My sister and I were completly fond of dem when we were teens.
I remember the first one I saw was The Night of the Living Dead... I was 12 and got scared with these guys eating nice people's brains! lol

Then my sister and I got addicted, we used to rent anything that was really bloody or horrible or disgusting (like Bad Taste... made by the now famous Peter Jackson!!!).
And I remember we were having much fun!!!!!!

But since my hormones have opened new doors and I've turned into a mama... I feel kinda sea-sick anytime I watch such movie (except Freddy which is really funny). I find this really weird! I wish I could watch dem again, eating pizzas and having good laughs!


No comments: