Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Here are the tattoos we've just made:



We haven't made close shots but I'll do that later, when they'll get totally healed.

It's been years we wanted to get tattoos. Martin knew what he wanted, a typical tattoo of the 1940s, 1950s in the Hamburg's harbour style. So here he gos! And he wanted my name in it... hehe. I luuuuve it!

Our *Tattoo maker* (a grand father looking like santa claus, but with more sex-appeal! lol) was happy to make a traditionnal tattoo.
He said most of the time now people comes to get "cybermachine type" tattoos... mix of fantasy and science fiction... which takes a lot of time (many details) and money :P
He also said that people chose more now to get tattoos with the name of their children rather than partner (too many divorces! lol). And favorite place for a tattooed name = on the neck (eeeeeeeeeeeck!)

As for me, I had no idea about what kind of tattoo I wanted (not a buderfly or flower! Of that I was sure! hehe)... just something linked to Martin. That's why I chose a dragon (he used to get "da wyrrm" handle on the web).

The *tattoo shop* was called "Painless tattoos and piercings"... just near was another shop called *endless pain*! The second name was more realistic!!!
Everybody gets a tatoo and no one complains... but I!!! I must be over sensitive, I found that very very painful!!!
Much more painful than a piercing!

It felt just as if a knife with big non-sharp *teeth* was used SLOWLY to open the skin. Eeeeeeck!
And our tattoo guy explained that women who had given birth were less sensitive than most of the guys...because they *know* "real" pain... LOL
Liar, liar :P

Anyway, I still do not sleep very well with it, but I luuuuve feeling it. I'd re-do it any day!

No comments: