Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Of course Life is never always pinkish and I always expect some greyish colours at the corner of the street.
I'm kinda prepare to that, but nebber enough!

While in Hamburg, we noticed (2 days ago actually) that Joe had suddenly like a lil bone coming out near one of his back legs... We thought he had broken something... but he did not feel any pain at all. Weird.

Yesterday morning, as soon as the pets' doc opened, I took Joe there. And the verdict was clear in less than 2 minutes, he has a tumour spreading in the muscle of his leg.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Tomorrow morning he gonna be opetared, they'll remove that tumour.
My poor lil hairy baby!!!!
As Martin says, he has to be "repaired", so if it's the only way then it will be fine.

I wish I could be there with him, holding his lil paw during the operation, but the shrimpette has other plans for me :)
Anyway, Joe is almost 12 years-old, I knew such thingies had to come sooner or later.
(sigh)

No comments: