Wednesday, March 31, 2004

There are 2 kinds of people: those who know the names of flowers and plants and the others :P
So far, we're among "the others"...

But now that we have a hobbit house and TWO gardens... I feel like in front of many new lil everests!... like turning into a gardener! lol
You can tell me there are hundreds of different roses, for me a rose is a rose.

So what?
So I'm going to learn all I can to make of our gardens lil paradises. I've ordered 4 second-hand books to help (= to do miracles), one about how having a great garden while being a lazy gardener (good beginning me thinks :P), another to know what to do each month of the year, and two others about aromatic plants, herbs, and flowers.
Phewwww!

I know what I want at least: a not too organized garden, with zillions of different perfumes floating in the air.
I think the climate in Bretagne is pretty appropriate to get a fine garden (in our family house just near ours, we have kiwis, palm trees, many sorts of fruits and flowers)... but what do I really know about all that! So far my gardener's side is limited to my rubber boots and motivation !

No comments: