Thursday, April 22, 2004

Do you know the "Ooooopsblushing-feeling"?
The one you get just when (or after) you say something really misplaced or stooopid..?

I've had lately 2 of these ooooopsblushing-feelings...

The first one was when I was talking the other day with one of my friends here who's rather sensuous (not the kate moss type, much more pretty!).
Well, I started to tell her about the day I was looking for whales photos... and that the search engines had first shown me photos of really FAT nekkid women.
Oh Gawd, I dunno, I felt so stoooopid when I said the *fat* word that I changed "women" by whales... and my story was finally pointless, ya see..... huuuuuuuuuu......
(the most stoopid thing is that she would not have taken any offence!)

The other one was when we visited a couple of friends a week ago or so. I was talking about our trip in Hamburg and finally, and with a real sense of drama I gotta say (:P), I told them about our tattoos. Insisting about the HUGE pain of the needles which seemed really ENDLESS, and so and so... till our goilfriend showed her own 2 tattoos, one on the arm and the other on the... bum!
LOL
I felt really stoopid with my lil tattoo on the back!
I suddenly shrank with admiration in front of the courage she had had!
LOL

No comments: