Wednesday, April 07, 2004

The other day, I had a chat with Esox about cynicism.
We were having fun, sending each other good sharp replies when we realized we'd beDer stop. We were starting being cynical and as Esox said, it's a risky game.
And I've thought a lot about it and I really believe cynicism can turn sometimes into a sort poison that spoils a lot.
When I'm cynic, I do not listen at anybody than I really...
....I do not try to understand or accept any other point, since I *nooooe* I'm right (well I am anyway, no? :P)!
When I'm cynic... I laugh at anything, it's easier....
...and I forget the world might not be as rotten as I could believe

I don't think I'm very very cynic, but a bit, yes, sure thing.
I wanna be careful with that, I don't wanna be bitter and miss the zillions of lil pleasures that life can offer. Oh and and I don't wanna hurt, cynicism does that too, no?!!!

(lol that remind me of an American chatter... you remember "Cynic", Penny?...hehe... she was nice actually! I remember her talking to me on the phone one day while I answered yes yes yes without understanding more than a couple of words! hehe...Good she was not that cynical ;-)

No comments: