Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Really I wonder what I like the most on the web...

Chatting? Blogging? Playing? Surfing?

Hmmm, I don't know!!!

I started on the web with chat (back in 1997).
I chatted a lot at the time. I spent evenings...nights!... doing it, improving my poor English (French chats really sucked at the time).

Then yes, I really started to surf, feeling kinda overwhelmed by the amount of information that was offered.

During all this time I wanted to try online games. But I had got already addicted to chats, games would have made me *zombi-er* than I was already!!!!!
So I gave up the idea and just found excitement by listening at gamers telling about their parties (lol, how sad, no?! hehe)

Then about more than 2 years ago, I transformed meself into a *bloggoil*. The mutation has been quick and painless ;-)

Sooooo... I believe now that I really enjoy chatting as much as blogging.
Chat is so so kewl, specially when some of your friends live so far that only chat makes them really RILLY alive.
I really have fun on chat since weeks more specially, I rediscover its pleasures (no, no cyber here!!! lol)

And blogging... oh Gawd... I don't specially luuuuve writting about meself and meworld, but discovering so much creativity and sensitivity in others' blogs is just like Heaven. Besides, developping friendly relationship that way is also something unique.

(cuddling Gulliver now :P)

No comments: