Wednesday, April 28, 2004

So FHM's readers (which includes meself) have elected (and that does not include meself!:P) miss Britney as the sexiest woman in 2004.
If i was a man, I can hardly imagine being sensitive to Britney's charms, since despite my efforts, I find none!
I don't say that because she's blondish and get big boooobies! :P
No, she lacks charm and grace, dat's all.

Well, here's FHM top 10:

FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2004 (2003 ranking in brackets):
1. Britney Spears (2)
2. Angelina Jolie (6)
3. Halle Berry (1)
4. Jennifer Garner (8)
5. Alyssa Milano (5)
6. Jennifer Love Hewitt (6)
7. Jennifer Lopez (5)
8. Charlize Theron (26)
9. Pamela Anderson (7)
10. Jessica Simpson (10)

Britney


And here's my top 7 (from FHM selection)...could not select 10! :P
1.Monica Bellucci
2.Liv Tyler
3.Sarah Michele G.
4.Laeticia Casta
5.Kylie minogue
6.Nicole Kidman
7.Kirsten Dunst

Monica Bellucci


And yes, I'm feminist for may thingies, but sexist magazines can be definatly entertaining :P

No comments: