Monday, May 31, 2004

4 hours, 16 minutes!
That's how long Martin and I needed to write a new children's tale.

We've already had the main topic in head since days.
But we had no idea about the where, who, how, etc.

For 2 hours, we've shared our ideas, the construction of the story, the characters, the message we wanted to give, etc. Then for 2 other hours I've written the story with all the elements we had found.

We're well organized, aren't we?
hehe
I don't like writting, I find it very difficult. That's why I like doing that with Martin (and vice-versa :P). It's very motivating and we often manage to develop each other's ideas.

It's not so obvious, but our tale will be "environment"-orientated. But no lesson in it, no "don't do this, don't do that, protect the nature around". Just a message.

Tonight, around a lil glass of wine, we will re-work it. Now the most boring part is done!
(dancing around)

And then, I will start with the illustration. That will be a very new adventure!

No comments: