Monday, May 31, 2004

After zillions of hours thinking hard and shaking our neurones... we finally decided that the first big tree we'll plant will be a ... palm tree!
Yup, a palm tree.
I know they love the climate there in Bretagne.
I luuuuve the shade brought by a palm tree when the sun is shining hard. And I just dream about having a nap under my palm tree (who will have his own name like every tree we'll get)
...happy sigh***~~*^*

But I've also learnt it gets only 10 centimeters more every year... and I've heard that even a small palm tree (like 1 meter high) is really expensive...like 350 euros.

First shock for me as a new and inexperienced garden lover: plants and trees are incredibly expensive!

I'll need patience... to save for my palm tree... then to see him growing up :)

No comments: