Saturday, May 01, 2004

I'm dying now, just right now, for CARAMBARS!



It's your fault, Alinet, telling your most excellent carambars' jokes just awoke in me a huge need for sugar!


How can I explain what a carambar is (it's French but, do you have them overthere and there and there?)... Carambars are an institution, really...
More than a caramel bar, a carambar is a bar of pleasure. Pleasure for the mouff, pleasure for the ermm brain (brain is not the most appropriate word though :P).

Inside the paper, there's always a joke (just like you can see below), a heavy joke, à la Jerry Lewis. The kind of jokes you love to share when you're at school in your very early years.
It's said that jokes are sent by kids and the *best* ones get published.



Ok, here's a translation of that carambar joke:
(PS: you can smile at least, to not make me feel ermmm that lonely with my laugh ;-)


"What should you NEVER ask an antiquary?"
....
.....
......answer: "What's new?!"



Ok...I'll be back in a few years, once this will be forgotten!!!

No comments: