Monday, May 10, 2004

I've got that email yesterday from a friend telling me "I've no news from you, but I've seen your book was available! ... so I guess you're busy signing hundreds of dem!!! ;-)"

LOL
How our book could be already in shops and we would not know about it?!!!!
I don't even know where it gonna be distributed.

I checked on Amazon and found nothing.
Then I checked on the French site *la Fnac* and typed my name... and there I was!

I can tell you it feels wonderfully weird to see your name where you usually find your CDs or books!
Now you can buy one Pink Floyd album and a Froggie's book! LOL

Oh Gawd, it is very exhilarating, my heart's can't stop beating fast!
hehe

The book is cheap and hyperactivity is a very trendy topic. So it might sell well, who knows! ;-)

When I think people can already buy it (though only available in a few weeks)! Wawww!
I'm proud, even if this work is far from my usual one:)

No comments: