Friday, May 28, 2004



Joe's back from his second session of chemo... and he looks bad, rilly. Much worse than before, and much worse than after the first session.
He can't walk, his legs just move as if there was no bone inside!
He does not purr. He's all wet. His eyes look like he's smoked something baaad.

Booo oooooooo....:(((

We've first installed him in Lola's bed (usually forbidden place for him) for a while... so that he isn't disturbed.

After a few hours, nothing has changed. He does not move at all. His moustache does not "vibrate" when I tickle him. His ears do not make lil electric waves when I talk to him.

SIGH
I think he just need to rest and he gonna feel better tomorrow.
I told Martin anyway that if ever he feels bad that way for more than a few days, I won't take him back to any chemo session.


No comments: