Friday, May 14, 2004

Lola's getting very girlie. She likes when I do her hair, she luuuuuuuuves when she gets new clothes... she luvvvvvves watching herself in the mirror (she smiles at herself with such obvious pleasure! LOL!!!)



...which does not mean she's in great mood. Being girlie is being totally girlie ;-)
Since a few days, her behaviour has changed. She's being very touchy, very shy, a bit stressed.
I did not see why at all.. but at the Green House, the psychiatrists gave me an explanation. They asked me if there had been big changes in our life, or new ones to come. I said no. They asked me if we had started talking of a second baby.
And I said yes, but just a bit... a few words here and there, nothing serious.

They said that was probably it. mainly because of the "shy" behaviour. Lola realizing we want another baby (someday, not yet though!), she suddenly feels unsecure, maybe try to play the role of that new "baby" we want in the future, etc.

Why not, that's an explanation like any other.
Other say there's is always a step back before a big change (like walking, talking, etc).

So we'll see. But I think I do not imagine 10% of what Lola can really feel. It seems babies, lil children understand a loooooot more than we believe.
It's magic again! **~~*^* *

No comments: