Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Oh noooooooo!

My TV has gone! It happened in a millisecond... wooooosh!
Now a terrible smell has invaded the flat. She's burnt from within it seems. My little Jeanne d'Arc. My sacrified plastic witch.


Tele vision by Annabella Claudia


(grabbing my kleenex)

I think I've not treated her well enough :( ... She's suffured way too many soaps, too many reality shows and too many Z movies.

Now what am I going to do without her?
We're going to open her belly to check if anything can be done though... affording for a new TV is not at all one of our priorities!

We could live without one, yes yes, sure.
But I kinda need it with Lola. It's so helpful sometimes, when she's tired but refuses a nap, when I have a real important work to finish or a serious call (yes THAT happens sometimes :P) to give... a cartoon and I don't stress about what Lola's doing.
Bad habit, huh?

No comments: