Saturday, June 05, 2004

Another example of the Love and Hate feeling I get for Paris...

(showing left fist): HATE
We spent more time in the traffic jam today than we do when travelling for Bretagne! And worse, male-ish hormones were on top: so many agressive drivers!
We've been caught in the middle of the demonstration (12 000 or 25 000 people around make no difference to me when all the roads are closed!). Thank Gawd, Lola's been sleeping most of the time..

(showing right fist): LOVE
First we spent more time than expected with Esox and his lil princess (who was really sweet with Lola).
And I don't say that because you, Esox, read this blog...:P... but we always have a fookin good time when we're all together!
Second, while blocked in the traffic-jam, Martin and I dreamt about a sweet cold martini. When we got back home, it was late, I mean for shopping. But hey, you're in the capital, if you wanna Martini, you just find Martini... whenever :P

(back to my lil glass of blessed beverage ;-) **~~*^* *

No comments: