Tuesday, June 08, 2004

A few weeks again, and summer's here!

Well, actually summer is already here! We've had about 30°c yesterday and it should be like that for a few days again.

The first really warm days are the most pleasant I think. It's the moment when you definatly kick the cold days' ass and open yourself to a new season.

I luuuuve the beginning of Summer for that. Your body calls for warmth and light, and early Summer is here to offer you these first sensations. Just like a starter.

And to me, the first warm days are also the signal for one of the *Sun's rituals* to start.
The Monoï ritual! ;-)

Don't you love it, after a hot sunny day or after a long bath, to use monoi oil?
Its sensuous perfume always reminds me clearly of the sun, the sea and salacious naps! :P

"Monoi" means "perfumed oil", and (grabbing my lil bottle) is made from tiare flowers which have macerated in coconuts oil. It can only be guuuuuud, huh!
I don't know much about monoï qualities, but the skin loves it! ... another good reason to enjoy it **~~*^* *

No comments: